The "Next Normal" in HR: The Future Workforce
Program 1 - MC-SHRM Members Only Special Topic (MOST) 2:15*PM-3:20PM (*Registration 2:00PM-2:15PM)
Presented by: Debi Dault, CPR, GPHR, SHRM-SCP - Dault Global Solutions
Several predictions regarding the future workforce have occurred in 2020 instead of 2050. There is no "New Normal." We surpassed the "New Normal" months ago. Now we are planning for the "Next Normal." This presentation will look at important lessons learned from the pandemic, economic downturn, and political unrest of 2020.
Participants Learning Objectives:
● Compare the 2050 future workforce to 2020 reality
● Identify lessons learned from the pandemic
● Discover the top five “Next Normal” priorities in HR
● Discuss the current and future status of virtual training for employees
● Reexamine Diversity & Inclusion programs
Debi Dault is the President and CEO of Dault Global Solutions, a business management consulting firm. She has more than 30 years’ experience in HR and Business Strategy. She has held many positions in her career including, recruiter, HR Business Partner, Vice President and served as an Executive on a Board of Directors for a billion-dollar company.
To Learn more about Debi Dault, visit: www.daultglobalsolutions.com