AUGUST LOCATION: IN-PERSON
300 W. Davis Street, Conroe, Texas - Council Chambers, 1st Floor
Workplace Bullying in the COVID Era
Program 2 - MC-SHRM General Meeting 11:45*AM-1:00PM (*Registration 11:30AM-11:45AM)
Presented by: Frank Mulcahy, Founder - Mulcahy Associates
A quarter of American workers directly experience bullying; 65.6 million workers, including witnesses, are affected. Employers suffer turnover, absenteeism, presenteeism, and payouts for severances and settlements. These costs are preventable. Employers may ignore bullying. State laws mandating training are increasing.
Learn how to address bullying using evidence-based tools from the firm recognized as the originator of U.S. workplace bullying solutions. Prepare for compliance. .
Participants Learning Objectives:
- Identify bullying behaviors and reasons these types of abusive behavior occur within organizations
- Discuss the impact of bullying - how it affects the health, family life, and productivity of employees
- Explore the “New Remote Work from Home Bullying Dilemma”
- Recognize current legal protections and proposed anti-bullying legislation
- Examine novel approach to HR analytics to show the bottom-line losses from bullying and equip managers / supervisors with strategies to increase employee trust and engagement
- Develop Strategies for Creating a Culture of Respect
Frank Mulcahy is an International Speaker-Trainer. His business services firm specializes in Identity theft
prevention by studying and training companies on human behavior element in prevention.
Mr. Mulcahy has extensive experience and expertise in fighting fraud by providing practical ways to increase awareness and expose potential new threats. He details how these crimes occur and will offer comprehensive risk management strategies to minimize their associated risks.
Frank Mulcahy is best defined as a "Change Catalyst' because his interventions create results in record time. This success is based on the belief that behavior is an outcome, not an input. He understands that to bring individuals into action you need to change their belief system - and that requires a very different approach. Frank's knowledge & methodology can quickly nudge old habits into new behaviors providing the spark needed to reset the mindset of your organization.
To learn more about Frank Mulcahy, visit: www.mulcahyassoc.com
www.Youtube.com/FrankMulcahy or www.BookFrankMulcahy.com