Mark your calendars for the 2nd Tuesday
of every month to attend a dynamic Human Resource Program!
The time of the program rotates each month, throughout the calendar quarter, generally* as follows::
*Note: Times may be altered for special presentations watch the newsletter and website for details.
| 1st Month of each Quarter - Morning Meeting: 7:30 am - 9:00 am|
| 2nd Month of each Quarter - Lunch Meeting: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm|
| 3rd Month of each Quarter - Evening Meeting: 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm|
General Monthly Meeting - Meeting Agenda Example:
|7:30 - 7:45 ||Registration & Networking|
|7:45 - 7:55 ||Announcements & Chapter Business|
|7:55 - 9:00 ||Speaker Introduction, Presentation & Questions|
MC-SHRM... A Dynamic, Growing Local Chapter - Affiliated with SHRM
"Superior Merit Award" Winning Chapter, Affiliated with The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), which is the World's Largest Association, Devoted to Human Resource Management and Including 190,000+ Members!
Locally, We Offer:
Networking & Professional Resources
- Monthly Meetings
- ...featuring Speakers on a Variety of HR Topics
- Workshops & Seminars
- ...emphasizing Education on Functional Areas of Human Resources
- Special Programs
- ...spotlighting Latest Trends Affecting Human Resource Professionals
- Professional Certification
- ...in Partnership with Rice University School of Continuing Studies, Increase Your Knowledge of Human Resource Management
and Prepare for the Professional Certification Exam, Administered by HRCI (Human Resource Certification Institute).
SHRM Learning System is Utilized. Discounted Rate is Offered to MC-SHRM Members. www.scs.rice.edu/hr
- Network with Your Peers
- ...Build Professional Relationships
- Legislative Updates
- ...Access Current Human Resource Information Affecting Local and National Workforce and Advising on the Latest Trends
- Take Action to Impact Legislative Issues
- ... Participate in Legislative Activities that Influence State and Federal Laws Affecting Your Worksite and Employees
- Volunteer to "Serve the Professional and Advance the Profession"
- Build a Professional Network
- ... Attend Meetings, Join a Committee, Get Involved
Click here for more program information
For more career services information, please see our Career Services page. To post your job listing or resume, please consider becoming a member.
||Tue. Dec 9, 2014
|| Save the Date: December 9, 2014
ANNUAL HOLIDAY PARTY & SILENT AUCTION
(Silent Auction Benefits SHRM Foundation)
Organized by: Alex Del Valle, MC-SHRM VP/Treasurer
To Donate Silent Auction Item(s) Contact Alex:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-823-2126
GOOD FOOD - GREAT COMPANY - SILENT AUCTION* - ENJOY!
- Complimentary appetizers and ice tea will be served
- All other drinks will be paid for by the individual requesting it
*(including alcoholic beverages)
FREE to MC-SHRM Members & Guests
if RSVP received by December 3rd at www.mc-shrm.org
$10* Without advance RSVP for yourself & each guest(s)
$10* Will be Billed to RSVP No Shows
*will be contributed to SHRM Foundation fundraiser
Who does the MC-SHRM Silent Auction Benefit?
All proceeds from MC-SHRM silent auction will benefit the SHRM Foundation
- The SHRM Foundation is a nonprofit affiliate of SHRM
(Society for Human Resource Management)
- The foundation advances and supports the human resource profession through research grants, scholarships, and innovative educational products
Thank You in Advance for your Participation & Support of this year's MC-SHRM Holiday Party & Silent Auction Benefiting SHRM Foundation!
||Macaroni Grill (281-367-3773) ﾠ1155 Lake Woodlands Drive, The Woodlands
||Wed. Dec 3, 2014
- RSVP No Shows Will Be Billed